Viking Sports Report
Holiday Break Edition
10/24 - 10/30/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Football defeated Hammond Morton in round one of Sectionals 30-0. Hayden Vinyard scored 2 touchdowns. Logan Lockhart and Ricky Hall Jr each had one touchdown. Tony Johnson attempted 4 extra points and made them all! Aiden McNeil had 4 solo tackles. Nathan Craft and Bassam Elaiyan each had 1 sack.
10/17 - 10/23/2021 Viking Sports Report
- The Boys Cross Country Team won Semi-State! Jimmy Dillabaugh finished 3rd overall. Joel Bryant came in 11th and Mason Noble finished 18th. Way to go!
- The Girls Cross Country team finished 3rd in Semi-State. They will be moving on to the State tournament. Kaylie Politza finished 4th overall. Lilly Maldia finished 25th.
10/10 - 10/17/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Girls Soccer fought a tough fight, but lost in the Regional finals 0-1 to South Bend St. Joe. Bri Shudick had 7 saves. Great Season Ladies!
- Girls Cross Country finished second in Regionals and will advance to Semi-State!
- Boys Cross Country are REGIONAL CHAMPS! The boys will move on to Semi-State!
- JV football defeated Lake Central to end their season!
- Volleyball defeated Merrillville in the semi final round of Sectionals, 25-14, 25-9 & 25-17. The Lady Vikings moved on to the final round of Sectionals against the Crown Point Bulldogs. The Bulldogs proved to be too much for the Vikings and defeated them in 3 games, 19-25, 18-25 & 22-25. We are so proud of you!
- Varsity football ended the regular season with a win over Lake Central, 49-7. Hayden Vinyard had 4 touchdowns, Thomas Vo and Mick Nowarita each had one. Great Job!
- FR Football ended their season undefeated! The vikings beat Lake Central 19-7.
- Girls Soccer defeated Crown Point in round 1 of Regionals! Sophia Jamie had a hat trick in the 7-2 victory over the Bulldogs.
10/3 - 10/9/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Unified Flag Football lost in the first round of Regionals to Tippecanoe Valley. Great Season Vikings!
- Boys Cross Country placed 2nd in Sectionals and will move on to Regionals!
- Girls Cross Country are SECTIONAL CHAMPS! Great job!
- Girls Soccer defeated the Trojans 1-0 to become SECTIONAL CHAMPS! Kate Weber scored the lone goal with an assist Ava Jaime. Bri Shudick had 5 saves. The Lady Vikings will play Crown Point in the first round of Regionals. Congratulations!
- Varsity Football defeated Portage 38-0. Logan Lockhart and Hayden Vinyard each had 2 touchdowns and Mick Nowarita had 1. Dylan Kwiatkowski had 4 solo tackles as well as 5 assists. Mitchell Tomczak had 1 sack causing a loss of 20 yards.
- Girls Soccer defeated Portage 4-0 in round two of sectionals. They move onto the championship round Saturday night at 7 pm at TJMS.
- FR/JV and Varsity Volleyball all had wins over Portage. FR won 2-0. JV won 2-0. Varsity won 3-0, 25-11, 25-12 and 25-21. Amie Schutz had 3 aces. Kennedy Wagner had 13 kills. Brooke Sutherland had 1 block and Riley Treece had 11 digs.
- FR football defeated Portage 7-0.
- The Girls Soccer team took the first round of sectionals defeating Michigan City 10-0. The girls will move to round 2 on Thursday.
- Boys Soccer played Chesterton in round one of sectionals and came up short, losing 0-2. Great season Vikings!
- Volleyball played LaPorte. FR won 2-0. JV lost 0-2. Varsity won 3-1, 25-23, 25-21, 21-25, 25-17. Kennedy Wagner, Bella Rodriguez and Amie Schutz each had 2 aces. Kennedy Wagner had 25 kills. Gwen Clifford had 2 blocks. Riley Treece had 21 digs.
9/26 - 10/2/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Unified Flag Football are the Sectional Champs! They defeated East Chicago 64-18. The Vikings will move onto the Regionals on 10/9 in Wawasee.
- The Boys Cross Country team placed 1st at the DAC conference meet!
- The Girls Cross Country team placed 2nd at the DAC conference meet. Kaylie Politza placed 2nd overall.
- The Varsity football team had their first loss against Merrillville, 7-42. Hayden Vinyard scored the only touchdown for the Vikings. Mason McMullen and Mitchell Tomczak each had a sack.
- Volleyball played the tough Crown Point team tonight. FR lost 0-2, JV lost 0-2 and Varsity lost 0-3, 15-25, 7-25 and 4-25.
- FR Football scored a win against Merrillville to keep their undefeated season going!
- Boys Tennis defeated Wheeler in round 1 of Sectional 5-0. #1 Singles, Matt Nightingale, won 6-3, 6-0. #2 Singles, Colin Walworth, won 6-1, 6-0. #3 Singles, Nate Nightingale, won 6-2, 6-1. #1 Doubles, Nick Lustic and Harry Wainman, won 6-2, 6-3. #2 Doubles, Matthew Smith and Preston Ross, won 6-1, 6-0.
- Boys Soccer took two wins from Lake Central in both JV and Varsity, JV won 3-2. Varsity won 3-1, which included a hat trick by Jack Isroff. The win by the Vikings won them a share of the DAC title.
- Girls Soccer played Lake Central. JV tied 0-0. Varsity defeated Lake Central by a score of 3-1. Kayla Green, Sophia Jaime and Kaylee Rongers each scored a goal. Bri Shudick had 5 saves.
- Volleyball took on Merrillville. JV won 2-0. Varsity won in 3, 25-23, 25-18, 25-14.
- It was Senior Night for the Unified Flag Football team. They celebrated by defeating East Chicago 40-18.
- Boys Varsity Soccer defeated Andrean.
9/19 - 9/25/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Girls Golf placed 4th in Regionals at Battleground, missing moving onto Sate by 1 stroke. Norah Rossmann played in a 6 hole playoff for an individual spot at State, but unfortunately was defeated. Great job to our Girls on an amazing season!
- Boys and Girls JV Cross Country competed in the Highland Invite. Both teams finished 5th overall.
- Girls Soccer defeated Plymouth in both JV and Varsity. Varsity won 3-0. Kate Weber scored 2 goals, Jenna Frey scored 1 goal and Bri Shudick had 5 saves. JV won 9-0.
- Varsity Football defeated Crown Point 56-14. The Vikings continue to be undefeated for the season! Hayden Vineyard rushed for 327 yards and 3 touchdowns. Mason McMullen had 10 tackles. Jonah Kyle had one interception. Ricky Hall also had 3 touchdowns.
- JV Boys Soccer defeated Kankakee Valley 2-1. Aiden McAlpine and Noah Gariby each had 1 goal. Jackson Novak had 2 saves.
- Varsity Volleyball defeated the Trojans in 4, 19-25, 25-12, 25-21, 25-21. Kennedy Wagner led with 5 aces, 32 kills and 15 digs. JV lost 1-2 and FR lost 0-2.
- FR football defeated Crown Point 35-22.
- FR/JV and Varsity Volleyball lost to Munster last night. FR and JV lost 0-2. Varsity lost 1-3: 8-25, 15-25, 25-23 and 15-25. Team leaders were, Gwen Clifford with 2 aces, Kennedy Wagner with 18 kills, Kyla Coolman with 2 blocks and Riley Treece with 19 digs.
- Boys Varsity Tennis lost to Lake Central 0-5. JV lost 3-5.
- Both JV and Varsity Boys Soccer defeated the Crown Point Bulldogs. JV won 5-2. Vasilis George, Max Johnson, Ivan Latinovic, Noah Gariby and Lincoln Burns all had 1 goal. Jackson Novak had 2 saves. Varsity won 3-0. Jeshua Leftridge led the team with 2 goals and Michael Jankowski had 1 goal. Luke Ribordy and CJ Imhoff each had 4 saves.
- Girls JV soccer defeated Crown Point 1-0. Varsity also defeated Crown Point by a score of 4-0. Kayla Green and Sophia Jaime each had 2 goals. Bri Shudick had 5 saves
- Varsity Volleyball defeated Michigan City in 3, 25-14, 25-7 and 25-9. Amie Schutz had 3 aces, Kennedy Wagner had 16 kills, Gwen Clifford had 3 blocks and Riley Treece had 11 blocks to lead the team. JV won 2-0 and Freshman lost 0-2.
- Unified Flag Football defeated East Chicago 52-18!
- Boys JV Soccer defeated Culver 3-1. Goals by Brogan Cherepko, Vasilis George and Xavier Sellers. Lincoln Burns had 2 assists and Jackson Novak had 3 save. Varsity defeated Culver by 3-0. Breece Walls scored 2 goals, Ty Wells scored 1 goal. EJ Dreher had 2 assists and Isaac Siewin had 1 assist. Luke Ribordy had 3 saves.
9/12 - 9/18/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Both JV and Varsity Girls Soccer defeated West Lafayette. JV won 9-0. Varisty won 2-1. Goals were scored by Sophia Jaime and Kayla Green.
- Girls Golf won their Sectionals for the second year in a row! Way to go ladies!
- Varsity football defeated DAC rivals, Chesterton! The final score was 10-7. Logan Lockhard rushed for 95 yards and one touchdown. Hayden Vineyard rushed for 174 yards. Nathan Craft led the team with 7 tackles. Anthony Johnson kicked for one extra point and a field goal.
- Varsity Volleyball took on Lake Central and won it in 3, 25-19, 25-22, 25-19. Riley Treece had 2 aces, Kennedy Wagner had 21 kills, Gwen Clifford had 2 blocks and Kennedy Wagner had 19 digs. Kennedy Wagner also had her 1000th kill! Amazing job to Kennedy. We are so proud to call you a Viking! JV and Freshmen lost 0-2.
- Girls Soccer took on Culver and came away with two wins. JV won 9-0. Varsity won 5-1. Kate Weber led the team with 2 goals and Sophia Jaime with 3 assists. Bri Shudick had 2 saves.
- Boys Varsity Tennis defeated Michigan City 3-2. #2 Singles, Colin Walworth, won 6-1, 6-3. #3 singles, Nate Nightingale, won 6-2, 6-3. #2 doubles, Preston Ross and Dylan Vo, won 6-4,6-4. JV won 4-0.
- JV Boys Soccer defeated Merrillville by a score of 10-1. George Kresno had 3 goals.
- Varsity Volleyball defeated Portage 3-0, 25-14, 25-15, 25-11. Anna Petrouski and Bella Rodriguez led the team with 3 aces each. Kennedy Wagner had 16 kills, Gwen Clifford had 2 blocks and Riley Treece had 16 digs.
- Varsity Girls Soccer defeated Merrillville 9-0. 8 girls split the 9 goals for a true team win!
- JV and Varsity Volleyball defeated Kouts High School. JV won 2-0. Varsity won in 4 set 25-17,25-23,23-25,25-14. Kennedy Wagner led in aces and kills with 6 and 19. Brooke Sutherland had 4 blocks and Riley Treece had 23 digs.
9/5 - 9/11/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Girls Varsity Cross Country placed 3rd overall at the Wildcat Classic. Kaylie Politza ran a 17:46 and placed 1st overall. 7 Valpo runners ran under 20 minutes!
- Girls Varsity Soccer fell to St. Joe 0-1. Bri Schudick had 8 saves. JV won 3-0.
- JV Football played Michigan City and came out with a win 44-27.
- Varsity Volleyball competed in the Slicer Tourney at LaPorte. They lost to Munster 14-25,24-26 and Elkhart 14-25,17-25. They defeated South Bend St. Joe 25-12, 25-14 and Marian 25-12 and 25-2. Kennedy Wagner had 7 aces and 40 kills on the day. Gwen Clifford had 5 blocks and Riley Treece had 25 digs.
- Varsity Football had a big win on Patriot Night against Michigan City, 49-28. Logan Lockhart went 5/10 with 110 passing yards. Hayden Vineyard scored 6 touchdowns, 4 rushing and 2 receiving. He ran for a total of 176 yards. Nolan Johnson and Tyler VerSchure each had 5 solo tackles. Mason McMullen and Aiden McNeil each had a sack!
- Girls Golf placed 2nd overall at the Pat Ford Invitational.
- Volleyball lost to LaPorte in a tough fight, 16-25, 25-20, 25-21, 13-15. Bella Rodriquez had 3 aces, Kennedy Wagner had 27 kills and Riley Treece had 18 digs to lead the stats for the Vikings. JV lost 0-2 and Freshmen won 2-0.
- Girls Varsity Soccer took on Munster and came out with a 2-0 victory. Jenna Frey and Kailyn Smith each scored 1 goal. Brianna Shudick had 3 saves.
- FR Football defeated Michigan City 36-6.
- Boys Varsity Tennis lost to Chesterton 0-5. JV lost 4-6.
- Boys Varsity Soccer defeated Michigan City 15-0. Drew Brandt led the team with 3 goals. Seth Anderson has 4 assists. JV defeated the Wolves 10-0.
- Varsity Girls Soccer defeated Michigan City 9-0. Sophia Jaime led the team with 2 goals and 1 assists. JV also won 9-0.
- Volleyball took on the region powerhouse, Crown Point, and put up a great fight! Varsity lost in 4, 22-25, 15-25, 25-21 & 16-25. Riley Treece had 19 digs, Kennedy Wagner had 19 kills and Bella Rodriguez had 20 assists. JV and FR lost 0-2.
- Girls Golf won the DAC Tournament! The Lady Vikings have gone undefeated in the DAC so far this season. Norah Rossmann and Faith Graves finished 4th and 5th over all in the DAC tournament.
8/29 - 9/4/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Boys Soccer split the games on Saturday. The Vikings were defeated by Evansville North 1-3. Michael Jankowski had the lone goal. Luke Ribordy and CJ Imhoff each had 3 saves. They defeated Indianapolis Pike 2-1. Jack Isroff and EJ Dreher each had a goal. CJ Imhoff had 6 saves.
- Girls Varsity Soccer defeated South Bend Adams 3-0. JV were also winners beating the Eagles 9-0.
- Girls Cross Country Place 1st at the Manchester Invite. Kaylie Politza placed 1st overall and Annika Anderson place 4th.
- Boys Cross Country Placed 4th at the State Preview Meet in Terre Haute.
- JV Football defeated the LaPorte Slicers 26-0.
- Varsity Football defeated LaPorte 56-26. Logan Lockhart went 10 for 17 as QB for a total of 89 passing yards. Hayden Vineyard ran for 298 yards, averaging 9 yards a carry. Anthony Schafer had 3 receptions for a total of 46 yards. Nathan Craft topped the defense with 10 tackles. Aidan McNeil and Zach Brown combined for 2 sacks.
- Boys Soccer defeated Bloomington North2-0. Jack Isroff and EJ Dreher each had a goal. CJ Imhoff had 3 saves and Luke Ribordy had 2 saves.
- Varsity Volleyball defeated the Merrillville Pirates in 3, 25-16, 25-2 & 25-17. Anna Petrouski & Riley Treece each had 4 aces. Gwen Clifford & Kennedy Wagner each had 8 kills. Gwen Clifford had 2 blocks. Riley Treece had 12 digs. Great job Lady Vikings!
- Boys Tennis defeated Portage 5-0. #1 singles, Matt Nightingale, won 7-6, 6-2. #2 singles Nate Nightingale, won 6-2, 6-1. #3 singles, Nick Lustick, 6-1, 6-3. #1 doubles, Harry Wainman & Colin Walworth won 6-0, 6-3. #2 doubles Preston Ross and Dylan Vo, won 6-0, 6-0.
- FR football defeated the LaPorte Slicers by a score of 28-0. Jacob Moore had 2 touchdowns, Julian Stokes and Thomas Burda each had 1.
- Girls Golf lost their first match of the season by only 3 strokes to Kankakee Valley, 177-174. Faith Lee was the low shooter for Valpo with a 38.
- Boys Tennis defeated Hobart 5-0. #1 singles, Matt Nightingale, won 6-3, 6-4. #2 singles, Nate Nightingale, won 6-0,6-2. #3 singles, Matthew Smith, won 6-1, 6-1. #1 doubles, Harry Wainman & Colin Walworth, won 6-0,6-0. #2 doubles, Preston Ross & Nick Lustick, won 6-0,6-0.
- Boys soccer lost both matches to Chesterton. JV lost 0-2. Jackson Novak had 3 saves. The Varsity were defeat 0-6. CJ Imhoff had 4 saves and Luke Ribody had 3 saves.
- Volleyball swept Chesterton in Freshman, JV and Varsity! FR won 2-0, JV won 2-1. Varsity won 25-21, 25-22 & 25-20. Kyla Coolman and Kennedy Wagner each had 2 aces. Kennedy Wagner had 20 kills. Riley Treece and Kennedy Wagner each had 12 digs.
- Girls Golf is on fire! The Lady Vikings defeated both Lake Central and LaPorte last night to go to 7-0!
- Girls Soccer split the games last night with Chesterton. The JV shut out the Trojans defeating them 2-0. Varsity lost 1-2. Kaylee Rongers had the lone goal.
- Boys Tennis lost to Crown Point 0-5.
- Boys Tennis had a great win last night over Lowell 5-0. #1 singles Matt Nightingale won 6-4,6-3. #2 singles, Colin Walworth won 6-0,6-1. #3 singles Mate Nightingale won 6-0,6-1. #1 doubles Matthew Smith & Harry Wainman won 6-0,6-1. #2 doubles Preston Ross & Dylan Vo won 6-1,6-2. JV won 9-0.
- Boys Varsity Soccer defeated Griffith 7-0. Jack Isroff 4 Goals/1 Assists, EJ Dreher 2 Assists, Jeshua Leftridge 1 Goal, Isaac Siewin 1 Goal/1 Assist, Michael Jankowski 2 Assists, Ethan Brubaker1 Assist, Ty Wells 1 Goal, Luke Ribordy 2 Saves, CJ Imhoff 3 saves.
8/22 - 8/28/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Volleyball got 5th place in the Plymouth Tournament. Defeated Plymouth - 25-9, 25-15. Lost to McCutcheon 14-25, 20-25. Lost to Penn 23-25, 25-18. Defeated Chesterton 25-15, 25-18. Bella Rodriguez and Gwen Clifford each had 6 aces. Kennedy Wagner had 27 kills. Gwen Clifford had 4 blocks and Riley Treece had 28 digs.
- Boys JV/Varsity soccer defeated Highland. JV won 2-0. Lincoln Burns had both goals! Noah Magiera and Ezra Staab each had an assist. Varsity won 6-0. Jack Isroff had 1 goal & 2 assists, FJ Dreher had 1 goal & 3 assists, Jeshua Leftridge had 2 goals, Isaac Siewin had 1 goal and Michael Jankowski had 1 goal & 1 assist. The Varsity team is 4-0 and 2-0 in the DAC.
- Varsity Football defeated Highland Central 71-6. The Vikings defense had 4 sacks and 2 interceptions. Jackson Kopp had 1 field goal and 8 extra points to add 11 to the score.
- Boys Varsity Cross Country placed 2nd in the Penn Invite. Jimmy Dillabaugh placed 8th overall with a time of 17:26.79. The JV placed first!
- Varsity Girls Cross Country placed 2nd place in the Rudy Skorupa Invite. Libby Ehrhardt, Grace Thomas & Brooke Byvoets led the team at 10,11 & 12th place. Other top 20 finishers were Lilly Maldia & Annika Anderson. The Reserve squad place 7 in the top 10. Led by overall winner Aubree Foreman in 21:26. Other top 10 finishers were Meredith Isley, Becca Cavanaugh, Noelle Gapinski, Abby Artherhults, Jorie Irving & Olympia Berbesque.
- Fr/JV and Varsity Volleyball were all winners last night over Michigan City. FR and JV both won 2-0. Varsity won in 3 sets, 25-8, 25-20, & 25-9. Anna Petrouski had 5 aces and 10 digs, Kennedy Wagner had 12 kills and Gwen Clifford had 2 blocks!
- Fr Football defeated Hammond Central last night. The Vikings won 30-8. Thomas Burda had 3 rushing touchdowns and Julian Stokes had 1.
- JV Boys Soccer tied Morgan Township last night 1-1. Noah Gariby scored 1 goal on a penalty shot and Jackson Novak had 3 saves.
- Boys Varsity Tennis was defeated by Munster 0-5. JV were also defeat 4-6
- Boys Soccer chalked up a win against LaPorte. JV won 7-0. Varsity won 6-0. Jack Isroff, EJ Dreher, Jeshua Leftridge and Ty Wells all scored 1 goal and Isaac Siewin scored 2 goals. CJ Imhoff had 2 saves.
- Girls Golf continued their winning streak, defeating DAC rivals, Chesterton, 179-224. The Girls are 5-0!
- FR Volleyball defeated Lake Central 2 -0. JV were defeated by Lake Central 0-2. The Varsity girls had a long night, defeating Lake Central in 5, 19-25, 25-19, 25-20, 22-25, 15-6. Bella Rodriguez had 4 aces, Kennedy Wagner had 18 kills and 17 digs. Gwen Clifford and Brooke Sutherland each had 2 blocks.
- The Girls Soccer team defeated LaPorte 4-0. Aubrey Brown had 2 goals, Brooklyn Engel and Hailey Stemple each scored 1. Jo fields had 1 assist.
8/14 - 8/21/2021 Viking Sports Report
- It was a tough day on the soccer field for our Girls Soccer team. They lost to Evansville 0-5. Bri Shudick had 8 saves. Penn also defeated the Vikings 1-3. Ava Jaime had 1 goal, Kaylee Rongers had 1 assist and Bri Shudick had 4 saves.
- The FR Volleyball team won the Freshman Volleyball Invite! Great Job Ladies!
- The JV Football team was defeated by Penn 7-26.
- Boys Varsity Soccer defeated Bishop Noll 8-0. EJ Dreher had 4 goals & 3 assists, Jack Isroff had 3 goals & 2 assists and CJ Imhoff had 1 goal & 2 saves.
- The Football team opened up the season with their 4th straight win over Penn. The final score was 35-7. Hayden Vinyard ran for 228 yards. The Vikings ran for a total of 357 yards. Mason mcMullen and Nathan Craft each had 8 tackles.
- Girls soccer were defeated by Homestaed by a score of 1-5. Emma Kay hd 1 goal, Kayla Green had 1 assist and Bri Shudick had 13 saves.
- Girls Golf defeated Crown Point 187-192! Norah Rossmann was low score with a 39. The girls are 4-0 so far this year and 2-0 in the DAC!
- The FR Football team defeated Penn 26-14. Jacob Moore rushed for 2 touchdowns, Thomas Burda and Charles Kopp each had 1 touchdown.
- Boys Tennis were defeated by St. Joe 5-0.
- Varsity Boys Soccer defeated Portage 2-0. Jack Isroff and EJ Dreher each had a goal. JV were defeated by Portage 0-3.
- Volleyball continued their winning streak by defeating Bishop Noll. JV ended in 3 sets, 25-20, 22-25 & 15-10. Aylea Sutherland had 9 kills, Addie Nagel has 17 setting assists. Varsity won 25-11, 25-19 & 25-20. Kennedy Wagner had 19 kills and 18 digs. Amie Schutz had 10 kills and 12 digs.
- Girls Golf defeated Highland and Hobart. Valpo shot a 184, Hobart a 259 and highland a 266.
- JV and Varsity Volleyball defeated Washington town ship. JV 25-14 & 25-11. Varsity ended with 25-11, 25-15 & 25-11.
- JV and Varsity Girls Soccer started the season with a couple of wins. JV defeated Portage 9-0. Varsity won 5-0. Sophia Jaime scored 4 goals and her sister Ava scored 1. Bri Schudick had 3 saves.
- Volleyball kicked off the season with a home game versus Hobart. The Varsity did an amazing job defeating the Brickies in 3 straight set, 25-12, 25-5, 25-12. JV won in 2 sets, 25-9, 25-15. Freshman completed the sweep 25-9, 25-11.
- The Girls Varsity Soccer played at the Andrean Jamboree on Saturday, defeating Hebron 9-0 and Andrea 3-0.
8/1 - 8/14/2021 Viking Sports Report
- Girls Golf finished 3rd out of 12 schools in the Kankakee Valley Invite. Norah Rossmann finished 3rd overall with an 80. Faith Lee shot an 85, Madeline Isley shot 90 and Leah Ribordy a 94. Way to go!
- Girls Golf placed 3rd out of 11 schools at the Lake Central Invite at Palmira County Club.
- Girls Golf won the Crown point invitational! Faith Lee placed 1st overall and Norah Rossmann finished 5th overall. Great job Ladies!
- In the first Golf match of the season, the girls team finished in 2nd place. Faith Lee finished 3rd overall and Norah Rossmann finished 5th.