2727 N. Campbell Rd., Valparaiso, Indiana 46385
Phone: 219-531-3080 Fax: 219-531-3196
Herb Hofer - Asst. Athletic Director ext: 5317
Porter County has moved into the Red Category for COVID-19
This will effect all VHS HOME athletic competitions in the following ways:
- Spectators will be limited to parents/guardians/siblings only. Those spectators who are not in the same household, must be seated socially distant from each other.
- Tickets will be sold at the gate. The athletic department will mark off each athlete's name as tickets are purchased.
- Concessions will be closed and water will be provided to participants only.
- Masks must be worn at all times by anyone not participating in strenuous activity, this includes but is not limited to, spectators, coaches, athletes, team personnel, school staff, trainers etc.
- Staff or volunteer monitors will be assigned to ensure compliance.
- Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Free NCAA Online CourseIn partnership with the National Federation of State High School Associations, the NCAA Eligibility Center has developed a free online NCAA Initial-Eligibility Course. Parents, counselors and coaches can visit NFHSLearn.com and complete this free initial-eligibility course, which will familiarize them with the Division I and II academic requirements, as well as the Eligibility Center’s registration and certification processes required for college-bound student-athletes. It’s a great tool for you and your colleagues. Please pass it on!
Valparaiso High School Winter Award Winners 2019-2020
Valparaiso High School Winter Program 2019-2020
Valparaiso High School Spring Program 2020